Part L 2008
Part L Compliance
All new buildings must show that they meet the minimum energy standards as set out in the new Part L Technical Guidance Document.
Not sure if you comply? Send us your plans and our Assessor wil carry out a full TGD Part L 2008 . That includes:
- Full review of the proposed thermal envelope
- Analysis of the heating systems and controls
- Ventilation system review
- Ensuring reasonable proportion of renewable energy sources
- Review of the Energy and Carbon Performance Coefficients (ECP and CPC)
Our full analysis of your plans will be focused on achieving the compliance by implementing only the most optimised and cost-effective measures, suited to the proposed building.
Our fees depend on the complexity of the proposed plans.
* where planning approval or permission has been applied on or before 30 November 2011 and substantial work has been completed by 30 November 2013