Thermal imaging offers a fast, non-invasive and non-destructive means of monitoring and diagnosing the condition of buildings.
This is the technology by which an infrared (thermal) image of any object is captured for the purposes of measuring the heat radiated from the surface of that object. Thermal imaging is one of the most valuable diagnostic tools for identification of heat loss within buildings.
Thermal imaging benefits at a glance.
- Reduction in uncontrolled heat loss.
- Identify structural defects that create thermal bridges.
- Check or prove insulation continuity.
- Find hidden leaks sources, of damp in a building or home.
- Identify and isolate roof defects.
- Evaluate and verify repair work.
If you require a Thermal Imaging for your property, please call us at 01 4548300 to seek a quotation or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.